Sunday, February 3, 2008

THANK YOU, LORI!

I know, I know! It has been a very long time since my last post. It isn't because I haven't had plenty to blog about either. Time just got away...

Notice my new blog layout? I like it too! My sister Lori, suprised me with it over the weekend. It should make it alot more fum to write on. I started to add a few things to the side bar. Not finished with it yet, but it is a start. I'm kind of slow with the whole computer thing. It took me the amount of time it would have taken to write a new post (and then some). So, I thought it should count. Not according to Lori! She signed in under my name and told me I had better post or she might take back her design. Um, I thought about changing my password, but I have no clue how. Plus, it is nice that Lori can edit(or change) my blog when I get frustrated.

Thank you Lori! I really like it. I'll post something more fun tommorow.

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I like what Rachel did. She's been busy the past week updating blog sites.

How is school going?

Lori said...

Tina, I get the credit for this one, not Rachael. But she did teach me how to do it.

Shannon, I do like the look of your blog, how dare you try to change your password! Actually I do like the sidebar additions, esp the part about how being in the Army Reserves qualifies you for NOTHING! That is a shame that they wont give you any money for your schooling for all the time you put in wit them.

Rachael said...

Wow. I'm shocked you blogged. And, I was just about to harass you! :)

Re: the playlist. I will post the list online, but as for actually getting the songs to you, I don't know if that's possible or not. I'm not planning to list the actual MP3 files on my blog or anything. Maybe I can burn you a CD. Does this mean you're going to run too?