Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Someone Has Hairy Legs!

Tonight at dinner, Madeline, was rubbing up against my legs with her foot. She didn't know it was me, though.

"Oh, someone has hairy legs."

"No", I said. "Those are my socks."

"No they arn't. Those are not socks. These are hairy legs."

As I'm mentioning that they are socks (my alpacka socks), madeline looks under the table and says...

"Those really arn't daddy's legs. Are they?"

At least she didn't think they were mine like I thought she did.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Nice Shannon, I'm 9 months pregnant and still shave my legs.

Rachael said...

Remember when Ryan used to freak out if we touched him with our stubbly legs when we were teenagers?

junglemama said...

LOL, too funny. :) BTW, We go through 6-8 gallons of milk a week.