Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some Survey...

My sister Lori sent me this survey. It seems like good blogger foddle, so here goes...

What time is it?
7:33PM

Your full name?
Shannon Louann B****

What are you most afraid of?
The unknown

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a
Theater?
Honestly, I cant remember... was it Knocked Up?

Place of birth?
OKC, OK

Favorite food?
Cold cereal

What's your natural hair color?
Blond

Ever been to Italy?
Nope


Ever been toilet papering?
No


Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes!!!


Been in a car accident?
Yes 7 times or else I lost count somewhere -not all my fault though. The first one was two days before my sister Rachael's wedding and it was in her car. I pulled out onto a two lane highway and got T-boned by a small truck. She helped me pick glass out of my face just hours before she got married. None of the rest were my fault. I learned my lesson.

Favorite day of the week?
Friday. I love Friday night because I spend it quietly at home with my family and my house is usually clean.

Favorite restaurant?
Bamboo Garden in Seattle WA they have the best vegetarian food ever!! It is my sister Lori's favorite too.

Favorite sport to watch.
Gymnastics and cheer leading. They get me every time.

Favorite drink?
Diet Coke


Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate almond


Ever been on a ship?
Yes, I went on a cruise to the Bahamas last year with my best friend that I joined the Army with. It was so my idea (joining the Army). We didn't even know each other before then either. I just happened to work with her and while we were on break on day, I just said, "Hey, I'm thinking about joining the Army, want to join with me?". And, her reply? "Okay, sure." We've been best friends every since.

What color is your bedroom carpet?
I don't have any.

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
The written test? 3 times. My sister Lori and I passed our actual driving test on the same day though. I passed it the first time. As far as the written one... Who knew a bicyclist has the right of way. Lori clearly stated the "duh" that day and I never forgot it: "Well, its not like you can just hit em!"

Before this, from who did you get your last
email from?
Lori


Bedtime - Around 11:00pm

Favorite TV show –
It's a toss up between Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy.


Last person you went to dinner with - Andy and Madeline just took me out to dinner tonight (It is my Birthday!)

What were you doing at age 31 and 32 –
I'm in school again.


What are your favorite colors –
Pink and brown


How many tattoos do you have ?
My mother reads this.


How many pets do you have?
None


Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chicken


What do you want to do before you die?
Be in a family portrait with at least 4 generations under me.


Have you ever been to Hawaii?
No, but I did go to Alaska. That is worthy of mentioning, Don't ya think?

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
Yes, Canada, Mexico, El Salvidor, Bahamas, Jamaica.

Time this survey ended?
– 7:52pm

Okay Francie... You're next. Oh, and Adam's mom.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey, I just tried to call you to wish you a happy B'day and got your voice mail.

When did you go to Alaska?

And yes, I hope you learned your lesson...you totaled my car TWO DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING!!!! (And I still love ya!)

Lori said...

Are you sure your blond? (JK)
Who'd you join the Army with?
You put your last name on your blog, don't you know that's dangerous? Someone could stalk you. (again JK)

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a nice dinner with the family.

Shannon said...

Lori
So, are you letting me off the hook with the blonde thing or are you wondering how often I dye my hair? I really am a natural blonde ya know.

I took my last name off... thanks for mentioning it.

I joined the Army with Amanda.

Lori said...

Time for a new post - how bout some halloween pictures?