Saturday, September 29, 2007

IT'S ME AGAIN... BACK TO BLOGGING

Yeah, I decided to get back on the band wagon. I month ago or so, I though it would motivate me if I posted about stuff I wanted to get done. It so did not work! It just made me avoid blogging.

I did finish the bathroom project I was on a mission to complete. It took forever and made a huge mess though.

Madeline started first grade this year. She is doing really well.

I started the Nursung program after a year of pre recs at the community college.

I plan to write more and add pics, but I had to at least publish a new post before I drove myself crazy thinking about what to write about. Talk about pressure relief!

Until then...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey, glad you're back. I was wondering if you were gonna post again.

Are you going to show us the pix of your project?

Holly said...

Hi! I'm Holly and I just came across your blog. Please feel free to visit my blog as well! Will be looking forward to visiting your blog again soon.

www.hollysmeimei.blogspot.com

Gracie said...

Thanks sooo much for your comment! Glad I have sooo many supporters! :)

That is so great that you are going back to school to be a nurse..CONGRATS! Well, thanks for your sweet comment.....lets keep in touch! Oh and I am glad your daughter is doing well and I am glad you finish the bathroom project

Lori said...

What a surprise to check my bloglines and find a new one from you! You seem to have tons of stuff to blog about, just too busy to blog. I on the other hand have too much time on my hands, working only 3 days a week and find myself wanting to blog, but nothing to blog about. Which is why occasionally I blog about stupid stuff.